Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Homeschooling Freedom - the HONDA Edition

A spin off of Homeschooling Illinois - Legislation & Learning. One stop shopping for links and information to derail HONDA (HR 3753/S1691). If you know of a link, sample letter or otherwise useful information please drop me a comment or an email: homeschoolillinois [at] insightbb [dot] com.

I just put this new blog up. I hope to have a very organized presentation for information. This week I will be working on a timeline to try and figure out when the bill will be in committee sessions. Next week I hope to start writing sample letters to help people write letters to kill this bill.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]