Friday, August 26, 2005

A to Z Home's Cool Homeschooling

Over the years I have used this resource a lot. Any time I have a question I pop over to this site. Yesterday Agent Tim sent me off to get my own web counter. After I installed that puppy and figured out how to use it, I found out that we're getting referrals from one of my favorite sites. How cool is that! Then I realized that I've never linked to that site from the blog. It's one of those sites that I use all the time and the thought never occurred to me to link to it. It's like water, we take it for granted. It's always there and it never lets us down. So, I've fixed that in the link section. If you are a new homeschooler, just head to A to Z's and hang out for a week. You won't even scratch the surface of what is offered there.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]