Friday, August 26, 2005

I just conducted an experiment

I often wonder if my children are hyper and can't concentrate. My oldest son has been having real problems getting anything completed. I discussed it with my husband and I still really felt it was a behavior problem. So, this morning I told him if he could sit still and do his work for 5 minutes I would give him a Pokemon card. He did it, no problem. I keep increasing the time for the next card by five minutes and he's cranking out the work. We've finished more than we did all day yesterday. It looks like I need to set up a behavioral modification program. I'm so pleased, there has been no yelling this morning.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]