Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Open NHEN Forum at Natalie's

And her Cross-pollination or cross-pollution? post made for an ever-expanding discussion about the concerns regarding NHEN and their public school issues as I referenced here . A couple of NHEN board members and one ex board member? I think? (According to one Board member, Nance Confer served as the secretary, now is the bookkeeper and so she was on the Board?)

I guess I could keep putting question marks everywhere but I'll keep reading at Natalie's blog and see what comes out of the comments. This blog thing is fascinating. A blog's comments section is the place to go to find answers about a nat'l group's structure. Works for me.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]