Friday, June 10, 2005

Homeschool Radio Program

I made my daily trek over to Spunky's blog and found this post about a new Homeschool Radio Show that you can listen to anytime on the internet. I thought it was really nifty. I started out listening to it while I tidied in the dining room. Then the baby woke up and I missed a bit. Then, the baby became very fussy and I tried to pause it. There may be a way to pause it, but that would not be what I did. I really enjoyed what I heard of the show and am going to try and listen again when the kids are otherwise occupied. I recommend a trip to Spunky's blog and to the Homeschool Radio Show website. Most of us need a little rejuvenation this time of year.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]