Friday, June 10, 2005

Books

Q. Most books I've ever owned.
A. We have way too many to count.
Q. The last book I bought.
A. Missing Persons by Stephen White (mystery)
Q. The last book I read.
A. 82 Desire by Julie Smith (mystery)
Q. The five books that meant the most to me. (I'm picking homeschooling books)
A. 1. How to Write a Low/Cost No/Cost Curriculum by Borg Hendrickson (out-of-print)
2. The Well-Trained Mind revised edition by Jessie Wise and Susan Wise Bauer
3. Home Learning Year by Year by Rebecca Rupp
4. The Complete Home Learning Sourcebook by Rebecca Rupp
5. The Story of the World Volumes 1-4 by Susan Wise Bauer

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]