Friday, January 13, 2006

A Homeschool Along???

In my other blog world (knitting), we have this really fun thing we do called a knitalong. People sign up and we all work on something related to a theme. My favorite last year was the Who Wouldn't Love a Handknitted Gift knitalong. I have found the coolest blogs and learned the neatest things doing knitalongs. This year I've already joined two. I think it would be really neat to have a homeschool along and I'm looking for ideas. I especially like the knitalongs that have prizes, so we'll have to see about prizes. I've never won a prize, but a girl can dream.

Here are some ideas, A Chronicles of Narnia along. The kids could read the books and do some sort of project. Then pictures, written things etc could be submitted.

Simple Machines along where the kids could build or design contraptions and send something in.

Self-portrait along where the kids could do their portraits in all different mediums and send them in.

So, how about some ideas and some people who would like to participate? Does anyone still read this after my extended hiatus?

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]