Sunday, October 09, 2005

Our latest art resource


This years first Scholastic order has arrived. I did well! I picked up the Usborne Intro to Art for 9.95. It's a hardcover. I had my daughter read the first two pages and then write a summary. She then worked on the internet link. Her first link was the artist's toolkit. I finally had to tell her to stop working on it and we'd come back. We needed to get to some other subjects. I'm waiting the Introduction to Music that is internet linked from the library to see if it is worthy of full price because Scholastic doesn't have it right now and I'm really pleased with the art book. Posted by Picasa

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]