Monday, May 23, 2005

Confusion and Delay....

When I put in my address and all the information at the State Legislative link I get this: Congressional District: 15 US Representative Timothy V. Johnson RepublicanSenate District: 53 State Senator Dan Rutherford RepublicanRepresentative District: 105 State Representative Shane Cultra Republican

When I look at my voter Id I get this: Congressional District 15 (that's the same)
Legislative District 52 Richard "Rick"J. Winkel Office: State Senator Email: rickwinkel@rickwinkel.com
Representative District 103 Naomi D. Jakobsson Office: State Representative Email: n.jakobsson@worldnet.att.net

Which is correct? I like the first answer better than the second. Did we redistrict since I got my ID 5 years ago? I'm going to try and figure it out. It's quite possible I've been phoning the wrong reps. Can I harass both just in case? I'll let you know what I figure out.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]