Wednesday, May 18, 2005

All in the Family

I've just added a new sidebar heading, Illinois Politics. Under that heading you will find Spontaneous Solutions and the Illinois Policy Institute web site. Greg Blankenship, director of the Illinois Policy Institute, is my brother. He has a lot to say on health care, education, taxes, and the state budget. I believe the Illinois Policy Institute is the only think tank on state policy. Greg has helped me to follow legislation in the state, gives me the heads up when he sees something that might interest homeschoolers, and helped me to contact the right people. He's an ally in our battle to keep Illinois a great homeschooling state. If you have time, stop by his blog or the Institute website.

|
Homeschool Legislation Watch
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]